Casey turned 31 on May 20th and we had a fun time celebrating.
I know this is a week and a half late but one of the reasons I love Casey so much is that he is understanding and patient so I know he'll forgive me.
He got to party all day at work and after we headed down to American Fork Canyon with a few friends to go climbing. What other way would Casey want to spend his birthday?
I know this is where I'm supposed to list 31 reasons why I love Casey and why he is the best husband in the world but I think that would be a bit too long and too much.
But I will tell you a few reasons why Casey is an amazing person (everyone already knows these anyway).
1. He is one of the most friendly, approachable people I have ever met. He is just like his dad and grandpa in this way and it really is amazing to watch people immediately feel at ease around him. It is truly a gift that I wish I had.
2. You know the saying "heart of gold", well Casey is a true example of having a heart of gold. He really cares about people. He would do anything for not just me or his family but anyone. He is genuinely a really good person.
3. He is passionate about life. He has so many things he's into that there is not a dull moment with him. He can pretty much do anything and if he can't do it, he will learn fast. He is the go to guy to learn about his passions and he loves sharing what he knows with others. He is always learning new things and expanding his interests.
4. He makes life fun! Even if we are just sitting around I know I will be laughing at his goofiness.
5. And very last. . . I know he will make an amazing father. I am so excited to see him in the role of a dad. He takes such good care of me and is always kind, respectful, and fun loving. I know he is going to pass on all his wonderful qualities to baby Amelia.
Alright, 5 isn't too bad right? I love you Casey and I hope you had a great birthday!