Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Casey!!


Casey turned 31 on May 20th and we had a fun time celebrating.
I know this is a week and a half late but one of the reasons I love Casey so much is that he is understanding and patient so I know he'll forgive me.
He got to party all day at work and after we headed down to American Fork Canyon with a few friends to go climbing. What other way would Casey want to spend his birthday?


I know this is where I'm supposed to list 31 reasons why I love Casey and why he is the best husband in the world but I think that would be a bit too long and too much.
But I will tell you a few reasons why Casey is an amazing person (everyone already knows these anyway).
1. He is one of the most friendly, approachable people I have ever met. He is just like his dad and grandpa in this way and it really is amazing to watch people immediately feel at ease around him. It is truly a gift that I wish I had.
2. You know the saying "heart of gold", well Casey is a true example of having a heart of gold. He really cares about people. He would do anything for not just me or his family but anyone. He is genuinely a really good person.
3. He is passionate about life. He has so many things he's into that there is not a dull moment with him. He can pretty much do anything and if he can't do it, he will learn fast. He is the go to guy to learn about his passions and he loves sharing what he knows with others. He is always learning new things and expanding his interests.
4. He makes life fun! Even if we are just sitting around I know I will be laughing at his goofiness.
5. And very last. . . I know he will make an amazing father. I am so excited to see him in the role of a dad. He takes such good care of me and is always kind, respectful, and fun loving. I know he is going to pass on all his wonderful qualities to baby Amelia.

Alright, 5 isn't too bad right? I love you Casey and I hope you had a great birthday!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Casey sorry it's a belated happy birthday, I blame Alisa.
great post alisa and casey you really are all those things!

Allison said...

I like your update, and this birthday post. Happy b-day Casey!
This is sweet. All the things you said about casey are so true. especially the first one.

I love the growing belly pics. You are so dang cute. awe.

You guys need to come down here and hang before you burst :)

Mortons Love said...

Happy Birthday, Casey!!

Brandi Hyer said...

Casey is the most amazing person. I am glad to have had the chance to grow up with him as my brother. There is a lot that can be learned from him. Love you Casey!

peggy hyer said...

Casey you rock! and these are only a few of your good quality's. Your truly a wonderful person. I love you to death..Thanks for taking after me..haha You will be an awesome Dad.

jared said...

Dito-- minus all that lovey dovey stuff- Casey is the man!