Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fringe

Casey and I just watched the Pilot for Fringe and I'm thinking it has potential.  Here's what I like about it:
  • J.J. Abrams helped create it (also created LOST which I am a huge fan of).  The opening scene takes place on a plane just like LOST, but I just don't think it can live up to it.
  • There are some really cool effects with words and fonts (I like the attention to detail)
  • Joshua Jackson is in it, and he did a really good job in my opinion.  Welcome back Pacey, we've missed you.
  • It was entertaining enough for me to want to see another episode.
Did anyone else see it? What did you think?

fringe.jpg

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Is it playing on that thing you call a telavishin? 'Cause I have a telavishin too but it only plays MATILDA over and over again!!

Suzanne said...

Seriously, let me know if it's a show I should put on my DVR to record. I'm not a faithful watcher of any show except Amazing Race. I would really like to add to my repertoire.