Saturday, August 29, 2009

Millie as a princess

Here are some pics of Millie this morning. She was so awake and fun. One of her new favorite things is showering with her mom. We put her in for a few minutes and she loved it! Pretty darn cute!



Last night some of my family came over and played dress up with Millie. She was pretty confused the whole time. I don't know if she liked the head bow thing. But I guess she is still cute.

This is her before she realized what she looked like.

Then she saw herself, she is quite rebellious as you can see.

also confused
but mostly scared! I'm pretty sure she's saying 'oh crap, oh crap, oh crap'

5 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

You guys a beautiful baby, you can't beat all those facial expressions.

Angie Williams said...

haha I love all your narrations on both posts! It makes me laugh so hard. She is so stinkin' cute.

dave&abby johnson family said...

She is so adorable!!!

Brandi Hyer said...

She like the headband...it made her feel and look more like a Princess!

Tiff@ny said...

Aunt Onda wanted me to let you know that Millie looked darling in that headband!!! You should put one on her more often! =)