Thursday, August 27, 2009

Millie at 4 weeks. (What! Already?)

Alisa had back to school night last night, so me and Millie did a little photo shoot.




I know that it looks like she is crying but actually she was singing, she's very advanced.


In this shot she had just moved a spoon across the table with her mind.

More singing (clearly).

crowd surfing


I think we are harmonizing in this shot.


Blue steel


This shot is her doing back spins, we have a 'learn to break dance' dvd.


Thanks er-body for stopping by.



10 comments:

Mary said...

I just want to squish her cheeks!

Kristi said...

Cute and funny!

Kristy and Dave said...

Oh she is so cute, I can't even stand it. And Casey I was laughing out loud at work at your narrations - too funny. Crowd surfing...haha.

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Love the cheeks. Millie is growing up to fast..

Brandi Hyer said...

Why couldnt she be awake when I was there. Dang babys and all there sleeping!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

All i can say is she is so freaking cute!!!!

Saunders Family said...

CUTE! I can't believe how big she is already!

Ed and Susan said...

What a delightful Photo Shoot. Can't believe she's already changed just since last Friday. Keep the photos coming . . . .

CoreyKrisAnnAubreySienna said...

She has the cutest cheeks! What a doll! She's changed quite a bit just since we last saw her.

Allison said...

I love these... she is so cute! I need to meet her.