Thursday, August 21, 2008

ADHD Cure

So I have been back to work for a few weeks now, but school officially starts on Monday when all the kiddies come back. I'm taking a deep breath and hoping for the best. I've had a rejuvenating, relaxing summer and I am ready (sort of) to start back into the routine of school. I really do love my job but this clip is sort of what I have to deal with sometimes with 2nd graders, and maybe just a little bit of how I want to solve the problem (don't take that too seriously). Mostly it just makes me laugh. Hopefully I will have some entertaining moments to share once school starts.  kids really say and do the funniest things!
**So I guess we've had a  South Park theme the past  couple days.  My clip is way funnier than Casey's though! Mine would have to be the best 42 seconds of TV ever.
**p.s. I need to give a shout out to my sister Jen and brother Jared.  Thanks so so so much for coming into my classroom to help.  You guys honestly saved me! Jen was there for over 6 hours!  All the other teachers were very jealous.

10 comments:

Nanette said...

I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by! I hope you have a great class this year!

peggy hyer said...

To some degree I think this is an excellent way to handle some kids, maybe we would have less brats in the world!!!

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

I laughed two times today, that's a record. Your comment about my picture update was pretty funny :) Even though I stole those pictures from your blog, I'm still going to steal the Chinese game...and who knows, I might steal more things to come...
PS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Saunders Family said...

That was hilarious! I think I just peed my pants from laughing so hard. I will definitely keep that method in mind during this crazy first year...

The Woolf Pack said...

That is funny! Who knew that dealing with unruly children could be so easy. :) Good luck with the new school year. We have one starting Kindergarten this year, crazy!

Wendy said...

I LOVE South Park!! It is my guilty pleasure. If only we were just cartoons then we could do whatever we wanted. I have a fun stress reliever for you.... you can squish any kid you want by looking at them from far away and then putting their darling little face between your thumb and forefinger and then squish 'em. Make sure you make that squishing noise when you do it. It's great and non threatening at the same time!!!
Try It You'll Like It.

Ed and Susan said...

GOOD LUCK THIS SCHOOL YEAR!! Loved your blog . . soooo funny. Liked yours better than Casey's. Sorry Casey . . Alisa's was funnier.

Hope this year is the Best!

Ed and Susan said...

Your Blog reminded me of when you were a child growing up. Seemed like I tried this method on you. It must have worked--because you turned out great. Now go take charge. Dad

jared said...

sure wish i could smack around any brat that gets in my way... i won't tell any parents if you decide to follow the "ADHD cure" philosophy