Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Funny

Casey and I found this pretty dang entertaining.  Casey works with someone who talks like this after drinking a whole mug of hot chocolate from Hatch Family Chocolate.  It's pretty much 100% melted chocolate.  So he was not so much nervous as hyper.
p.s. Hatches has the best hot dark chocolate and frozen bananas dipped in caramel and chocolate I have ever tasted.  Check it out, it is so yummy. . .
This has kind of turned into a post more about how delicious Hatches is, oh well you should still go there.




this one is pretty good too.

8 comments:

Kim said...

mmmmm hatch family chocolates I forgot about that place. now i'm dying for a carmel apple. can we go?!

Nanette said...

Ohhhhh, I miss Hatch's so much! We haven't been since we moved. I think we should go there this weekend. Just kidding, maybe next weekend, just kidding, we'll be in new york, just kidding you'll be in new york, I'll be back here, just kidding, you'll be on the air plane, just kidding, maybe should we go tomorrow night after work, just kidding, I just spent $500 on my car that I wrecked, how can I afford $5 hot chocolate, just kidding.......

Laura W said...

Hm, anyone I know? :) Sounds familiar somehow ...

The Woolf Pack said...

Never heard of Hatch's. Is it a Utah thing? Sounds scrumptious though. SNL's weekend update is hilarious this year. Hadn't seen that one yet, it was great!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you posted these.. because they have been my favorite snl skits lately! I love her.. she is so funny

Paige Holley said...

Those were hilarious! I was sitting here by myself totally cracking up!

Ed and Susan said...

What a fun way to spend a Friday night . .. watching your SNL skit and thinking about the good ole days when you'all lived in the Avenues and we visited HATCH'S FAMILY CHOCOLATES on a regular basis. I miss the "good ole days"

dave&abby johnson family said...

OK, that was hilarious!