Thursday, October 8, 2009

Link Your Blog and Help a Little Girl

Here is a message from a good freind of mine:

I am writing this post with some tears in my eyes. My friend Kylenehas a come up with such a great fundraiser to help out a family with a little girl that has cancer. I myself have not had my own children yet, but with the little one growing in my tummy right now I can't even imagine how it would feel to be told that your young child has cancer. I have many friends that are dealing with cancer, whether it be children, husbands, parents, mothers, fathers and on and on...and how they deal with it is such an inspiration to me. With this fundraiser that Kylene is proposing, an anonymous donor will donate $2 for every blog that puts a link to little Taylie's website and her fight against her cancer. How easy is that?!?!?


So here is the deal, I am going to put a link to little Taylie's website(here) so you can read all about her and the inspiration she is. Then I am going to put a link to my friend Kylene's website (here), so you can leave her a message to let her know that you linked them on your website so it can be counted in on the money for the fundraiser.


And not only will you be helping out with this fundraiser, but when all is said and done, your name will go into a drawing for a cutePrada purse. That is just icing on the cake, right?


And to all my friends that are dealing with cancer in some form or another, my prayers are with you. And as an update to how my own father is doing...He had another brain scan yesterday and all looks very well. We are so relieved and feel very blessed with this news.

No comments: