Monday, June 30, 2008

Day at the Park

At the beginning of May, I went to Liberty Park with some of my nieces and nephews, my sister Jen and Bro-in-law Martel. Somehow Martel got roped into the job of pushing kids on this contraption. As other kids saw that he was up for the job, the line began to form and get longer. Martel took his new job very seriously. Pay attention to the end of the clip when Marty busts a kid for cutting in line. I couldn't stop laughing!
*Sorry about the quality. I haven't quite figured out how to post videos


Here are a few photos of the cute kids at the park
Ethan

Ashton

Chandler

Morgan
I love these guys!

4 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Ok that video is hilarious!! Those pictures of the kids are so cute!!

Nanette said...

what great pictures!! I want to see your Reineer pics too!

Suzanne said...

Great video! The line of kids waiting for Martell is awesome. I love the pictures. You make my kids look so photogenic. Thanks for taking them to the park that day. They had a great time.

Ed and Susan said...

Such a good blog. So fun to see you having fun at Liberty Park.
The kids are lucky to have a fun Aunts and Uncles.